Press Release: Evamor’s Get Phit Texas Campaign
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Danielle Buchanan/Emily Schwarz
The Zimmerman Agency/850-668-2222
EVAMOR WATER ENCOURAGES HOUSTONIANS TO LEAD HEALTHY LIVES
WITH LAUNCH OF “GET ‘PHIT’ TEXAS” CAMPAIGN
Covington, La. – Jan. 2, 2011 – With the Houston Marathon right around the corner, Evamor Natural Artesian Water is announcing the Get “pHit” Texas campaign. A challenge to Houston families to get into shape this year, Evamor is kicking off the effort by offering Houstonians a list of beautiful fitness trails around the city that can aid all exercisers in reaching their newfound health goals.
• For the Art Lover. McNair Jogging Trail – Beginning on the north boundary of the park adjacent to Kinder Lake in Discovery Green, this trail (made of decomposed granite) is an attractive feature on a downtown walk or running route. The area is often host to several art festivals and events around the area, providing entertainment year-round.
• For the Stressed. Lake Houston State Park, North River Trail – Offering a place to clear the mind and let go of daily stresses, this is a long, peaceful stroll through nearly 5,000 acres of piney woods to the East Fork of the San Jacinto River at Caney Creek.
• For the Explorer. Cullen Park – This 3.5 mile route is a shady, paved path through the woods leading up to Bear Creek Park. Halfway through the trail, exercisers will come across a picnic area with a great view of West Houston Airport, where observers watch small, private planes taking off and landing – a little-known secret of the area.
• For the Beginner. The Marvin Taylor Exercise Trail – For those new to exercise, this route cuts through Hermann Park, on a quick path surrounding Rice University. Two miles in length, the path forms an oval around the University, making it a simple starting-off point to begin any workout routine.
• For the Competitor. Ho Chi Minh Trail – Located inside Memorial Park, this section of trails can be a challenge with unsuspecting twists and turns, but also takes a runner or biker through the most beautiful parts of the city.
Boasting a natural alkalinity level 140 times higher than other bottled waters, Evamor aids in combating excess acids introduced by the modern diet loaded with sugars, preservatives and fats. An alkaline diet, including Evamor, gives heartburn sufferers the freedom to enjoy “trigger” foods once again and, with a pH level at 8.8, leads to a more active and enjoyable lifestyle. A couple of servings of Evamor a day increases the amount of dietary alkalinity in the body, helping to regulate the bodily functions and creating an overall more harmonious balance and neutral body pH level.
Consumers interested in an enhancement to their fitness routines should be on the lookout for Evamor wherever other premium waters are sold. Currently, Evamor is available at most natural foods retailers and can also be found at the following locations:
• Albertsons • Minyard Food Stores
• Brookshire • Randall’s
• Brookshire Bros • Rice Epicurean
• Central Market • Sun Harvest
• Fiesta Mart • Tom Thumb
• H-E-B • United Supermarkets
• Kroger • Whole Foods
To locate more retailers and learn more about the benefits of Evamor water, please go to www.wateryoucanfeel.com.
Evamor Products, Inc. is a privately held company based in Covington, La. and is a new subsidiary of Reily Foods. For more information, including pH facts and additional locations where Evamor is available, please visit us on the web at http://www.wateryoucanfeel.com/.
About Evamor pH levels: New Evamor is now a Natural Artesian Water that is bottled at the source in a brand new state of the art bottling plant. The natural artesian source of Evamor can fluctuate between 8.6 and 9.1 over time. Because Evamor follows all Federal, State and Local laws, the lowest pH measurement is stated on the label. Be assured that the New Evamor is the finest alkaline water available.